Soon I will be posting tutorials for videos. The program that I use is Vegas Movie Studio Platinum, however I know that most people use the version called "Sony Vegas Pro". It's basically the same thing - the difference is only in some of the effects. I am used to my program, but indeed, it does not allow to do as much as the casual Sony Vegas Pro, so I would advice you (if you don't have one of the programs already) to buy Sony Vegas directly, this way you will have all of the possibilities available for nice effects.
Movie Studio is much cheaper than Vegas Pro, and there is only about three or four missing effects.
Sony Software official website.
Even though, I got mine in a store, because I like to have a box, and a CD and everything that goes with the product.

Labels: , , , ,

0 COMMENTS
Written on Friday 5 October 2012 at 07:09 by DefyingxMars